Pets are family and we know how important it is for them to receive necessary
care when they need it.
Village Animal Clinic remains committed to serving all pets in our community while keeping the safety of our staff and clients a priority.
For now, we are offering curbside check-in and check-out services. All communication regarding the exam, estimates, and diagnostic results will take place over the phone.
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday – 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday – 8:00 am to12:00 pm
Sunday – Closed
Doggie Daycare Hours:
Monday to Friday – 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
Hospital Phone Number:
Here is what you can expect from our curbside services:
1. Upon arrival, please remain in your vehicle and give us a call at (561) 848-4349.
2. At this time, our staff will obtain your information, including your name, address, phone number, and email. Our staff will also obtain your pet’s information, along with their medical history.
4. We will call you and meet you at your car to bring your pet in for evaluation when the veterinarian is available. A staff member will come out to take your pet to an exam room for evaluation while you remain in your car. If you have a dog, we will place our own leach on your dog to escort them to an exam room.
5. The veterinarian will perform a full exam, then will call you on the number you provided to discuss any concerns you may have, diagnostics, treatments, estimates, medications, and any other information involved.
6. After approved treatments are completed, a staff member will return your pet directly to your vehicle and collect a method of payment for the services provided.
We offer curbside pickup of medications. Call us to order your pet’s flea, tick and heartworm preventatives and we’ll have what you need ready for you when you drive up to pick them up.
If it is after-hours and your pet is having an emergency, please contact one of our local emergency hospitals:
Pet Emergency & Referral Center
3579 Northlake Blvd. Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33403
Veterinary Specialty Hospital of Palm Beach Gardens
4019 Hood Road, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33410
Jupiter Pet Emergency & Specialty Center
505 East Commerce Way, Jupiter, FL, 33458
We hope that you, your family, and your pets are remaining safe and healthy. Please continue to call us for your pet's needs.